Once you've finished onboarding, you'll receive a Teams invitation to your email with a subject like this: "You have been added as a guest to Yeshourun Digital in Microsoft Teams."
- Open the email
- You'll see your company name, beneath that, a purple button that says "Open Microsoft Teams"
- Click "Open Microsoft Teams"
- Create your password
- Verify your email address
- Solve a captcha or puzzle
- Review & accept the permissions
- If you're prompted to open an application, hit cancel
- Click "Use the web app instead"
- That's it!
You'll see your channels (channels are like threads) on the left sidebar, beneath your company name. You should see a couple different ones: General, Maintenance, and maybe one or two more, depending on your use-case.
If you want to make a Service Request, read this.